TESTS FROM SEPTEMBER 9 – SEPTEMBER 11 RETURN POSITIVE EMPLOYEE RESULT
As a result of our facility-wide weekly testing, we have been informed that one of our employees tested positive for COVID-19 from the September 9 – September 11 round of testing. This specific employee has been quarantined at home since the onset of symptoms on September 3rd. All staff will continue to be tested weekly. At this time, the resident room quarantine has been lifted and changed to a neighborhood quarantine.
We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which include:
- Continued screening all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Continued screening of all residents several times a day with vital signs and temperature checks.
- Residents quarantined to their neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood van rides will resume with proper COVID-19 precautions, such as social distancing, regular sanitation, and the requirement of masks.
- Beauty shop closure.
- Continued disinfecting of resident rooms, common areas, and high-traffic areas multiple times daily.
- All staff and residents will continue to wear masks and practice good hand hygiene.
We continue to follow guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Adams County Health Department. We will communicate new information with families, residents, staff, and the community as it becomes available to us.
Outdoor visits are still being scheduled at this time. We will contact you to set up a time for the visit.
For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide. Thank you for your patience, prayers, and understanding during this time.
Total Employee Cases: 7
Total Resident Cases: 1
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
Employee Tests Positive For Covid
March 28, 2023 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: Testing for staff and residents will continue during outbreak status For any questions or concerns, please contact your…
Residents & employees Test Positive For Covid
March 27, 2023 Good Samaritan Home was notified that two residents and one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide. Thank…
The Patter – March 26th 2023
News & Views from Campus: March 26th – April 1st 2023 Thursday, March 30th: The Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick will take place during Catholic Mass at 10am that morning. Please plan on being present for the service if you wish to receive this. Also on Thursday the 30th, we will be celebrating…